As featured on
Ryak Finch weighs 119 pounds. You do not want to mess with him. He runs at dawn, lifts before lunch, flips tractor tires that tower over his head, uses a 35-pound rock as a shot put and knocks off 100 push-ups and 300 sit-ups before bed.
On Saturday on the UA mall, in front of Old Main, Mike and Kathy Tuiasosopo will serve as the 2010 Tucson Ambassadors in the March for Babies. It is both fitting and rewarding. The 5K walk, which begins at 8 a.m., is expected to draw thousands in support of the March of Dimes.
- UA-UCLA postgame: On upside, minute-trimming and Miller's new hook
- UA-UCLA pregame: What Allonzo Trier's return means now ... and later
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to make season debut Saturday vs. UCLA
- UA-USC postgame: On Trier's testing schedule, defensive slippage and Alkins' frustration
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to miss Thursday's game
- Week-by-week breakdown of Arizona Wildcats’ 2017 football schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats after a new quarterback for 2017 class
- Arizona Wildcats' 2017 football schedule is revealed; spring practice to start Feb. 18
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day
- 3-star defensive end My-King Johnson, from Tempe, commits to Arizona Wildcats