Nick Johnson scored 18 points, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson had 14 points and 10 rebounds in place of injured starter Brandon Ashley and No. 2 Arizona grinded out a 67-65 victory over Oregon on Thursday night. Coming off its first loss of the season, Arizona (22-1, 9-1 Pac-12) labored offensively in its first game without Ashley, who is out for the season with a foot injury.
As featured on
Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller had five days to plug the holes left by Brandon Ashley’s …
For the first time this season, a wisp of resignation swept through McKale Center. Oregon le…
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Website places Arizona QB Anu Solomon among college football's 'elite'
- Recruiting: Arizona target Bruce Judson to decide soon, Burmeister pushing
- Recruiting: Huge weekend of visitors for Arizona football
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler