As featured on
One nightmare was bad enough. Sean Miller hopes he doesn't have another Friday night.
One of the nation's toughest schedules may have helped the Arizona Wildcats win three previous Pac-10 road games and knock off first-place California last week. But on Saturday night in a 78-60 loss at Washington State, only a troubling side effect was visible.
Thanks to Nic Wise, the Wildcats are now guaranteed at least a .500 record and will have a better shot (if they want it) at the NIT at 16-14 overall and 10-8 in the Pac-10.
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Sacred Heart, Northern Colorado complete UA's 2016-17 schedule
- Recruiting: Huge weekend of visitors for Arizona football
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler
- Recruiting: Arizona thinking ahead, making offers for...2019?
- Recruiting: 2017 Arizona target Hunter Echols decommits from UCLA