The Oregon State Beavers defeated the Arizona Wildcats 76-75 in Corvallis on Jan. 2, 2011.
As featured on
CORVALLIS, Ore. – Maybe it was the Beavers’ zone defense. Or maybe it was just too much rest…
CORVALLIS, Ore. - By this afternoon, regardless of Sunday night's 76-75 loss to Oregon State, the Arizona Wildcats can claim a victory of sorts. Their longest regular-season road trip of the decade will be over.
CORVALLIS, Ore. - Maybe the hotel pillows were just a bit too comfy. After spending two days of mostly rest just a block away from Gill Coliseum, the Wildcats found themselves outplayed Sunday by the same team that had lost to Texas Southern and Utah Valley at home.
- UA-UCLA postgame: On upside, minute-trimming and Miller's new hook
- UA-UCLA pregame: What Allonzo Trier's return means now ... and later
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to make season debut Saturday vs. UCLA
- UA-USC postgame: On Trier's testing schedule, defensive slippage and Alkins' frustration
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to miss Thursday's game
- Week-by-week breakdown of Arizona Wildcats’ 2017 football schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats after a new quarterback for 2017 class
- Arizona Wildcats' 2017 football schedule is revealed; spring practice to start Feb. 18
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day
- 3-star defensive end My-King Johnson, from Tempe, commits to Arizona Wildcats