The Oregon State Beavers defeated the Arizona Wildcats 76-75 in Corvallis on Jan. 2, 2011.
As featured on
CORVALLIS, Ore. – Maybe it was the Beavers’ zone defense. Or maybe it was just too much rest…
CORVALLIS, Ore. - By this afternoon, regardless of Sunday night's 76-75 loss to Oregon State, the Arizona Wildcats can claim a victory of sorts. Their longest regular-season road trip of the decade will be over.
CORVALLIS, Ore. - Maybe the hotel pillows were just a bit too comfy. After spending two days of mostly rest just a block away from Gill Coliseum, the Wildcats found themselves outplayed Sunday by the same team that had lost to Texas Southern and Utah Valley at home.
- Arizona-Gonzaga postgame: On PJC's domino effect and why Karnowski wasn't doubled
- Arizona basketball: Allonzo Trier not playing vs. Gonzaga
- Arizona-Gonzaga pregame: More drama around Wildcat basketball
- Arizona basketball: Trier reportedly boards Wildcats' flight to L.A.
- Arizona basketball: Jackson-Cartwright still undergoing tests
- Recruiting: Arizona still after 4-star cornerbacks Thomas Graham, Jaylon Redd
- Four-star athlete Greg Johnson decommits from Arizona Wildcats
- CB coach Donté Williams expected to leave Arizona Wildcats for Nebraska
- Report: Arizona Wildcats CB coach Donté Williams could be headed to Nebraska (updated)
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats targeting former Ohio State commit