The Oregon State Beavers defeated the Arizona Wildcats 76-75 in Corvallis on Jan. 2, 2011.
As featured on
CORVALLIS, Ore. – Maybe it was the Beavers’ zone defense. Or maybe it was just too much rest…
CORVALLIS, Ore. - By this afternoon, regardless of Sunday night's 76-75 loss to Oregon State, the Arizona Wildcats can claim a victory of sorts. Their longest regular-season road trip of the decade will be over.
CORVALLIS, Ore. - Maybe the hotel pillows were just a bit too comfy. After spending two days of mostly rest just a block away from Gill Coliseum, the Wildcats found themselves outplayed Sunday by the same team that had lost to Texas Southern and Utah Valley at home.
- Meet the Arizona football newcomer: Cornerback Lorenzo Burns
- RichRod: Wildcats' depth remains a concern at several positions
- Meet the Arizona football newcomer: receiver Shawn Poindexter
- Ex-Arizona receiver Austin Hill making a name on HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
- BYU names Taysom Hill starting QB for opener against Arizona