The Oregon State Beavers defeated the Arizona Wildcats 76-75 in Corvallis on Jan. 2, 2011.
As featured on
CORVALLIS, Ore. – Maybe it was the Beavers’ zone defense. Or maybe it was just too much rest…
CORVALLIS, Ore. - By this afternoon, regardless of Sunday night's 76-75 loss to Oregon State, the Arizona Wildcats can claim a victory of sorts. Their longest regular-season road trip of the decade will be over.
CORVALLIS, Ore. - Maybe the hotel pillows were just a bit too comfy. After spending two days of mostly rest just a block away from Gill Coliseum, the Wildcats found themselves outplayed Sunday by the same team that had lost to Texas Southern and Utah Valley at home.
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Sacred Heart, Northern Colorado complete UA's 2016-17 schedule
- Recruiting: Huge weekend of visitors for Arizona football
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler
- Recruiting: Arizona thinking ahead, making offers for...2019?
- Recruiting: 2017 Arizona target Hunter Echols decommits from UCLA