Oregon State defeats Arizona at McKale Center on Feb. 13, 2010.
As featured on
Arizona lost to Oregon State 63-55, on Saturday for the first time at McKale Center since 1982-83, the season before Lute Olson took over the Wildcats, and in the process put their backs firmly against the wall for a 26th straight NCAA tournament berth.
Another long Arizona basketball streak born in the Lute Olson era went down Saturday, and as…
Sean Miller has a full week to yell, stare, point fingers, or just let the DVD do the talking. But the UA coach says he won't be doing much of that. "If you keep going to that well too many times, it's just gray noise out there," Miller said.
- Arizona basketball: Miller praises Byrne's work for program, McKale
- By leaving for 'Bama, Greg Byrne forfeiting retention fund valued at $2.18 million
- Arizona basketball: Ayton to anchor McDonald's All-American West team
- UA investigating bird-flipping ASU player's claim of racial slurs
- Arizona-ASU postgame: On Allen's inimitability, Markkanen's demeanor and Simmons' swagger
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day
- 3-star defensive end My-King Johnson, from Tempe, commits to Arizona Wildcats
- Arizona Wildcats add punter/placekicker Lucas Havrisik to 2017 recruiting class
- Arizona Wildcats lose four-star QB Braxton Burmeister to Oregon Ducks
- Arizona Wildcats to face Colorado State in home-and-home series in 2027-28