The Arizona Wildcats basketball team against Seattle Pacific at McKale Center on Oct. 27, 2011.
As featured on
With an Elite Eight NCAA tournament appearance last season and their emotional Red-Blue Game last weekend all behind them, the Arizona Wildcats came down to Earth on Thursday.
Technically speaking, Arizona's 19-game home-court winning streak is still alive.
Just a day after the Wildcats lost their first exhibition game in 27 years, 69-68 to Division II Seattle Pacific, Arizona was given the highest rating, No. 16, of any Pac-12 team in the preseason Associated Press Top 25 poll.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Recruiting: About that time Arizona beat out USC for two top players
- What uniform numbers will newest Wildcats wear this fall?
- Junior-college DE Josh Allen won't play for Arizona this season
- Website places Arizona QB Anu Solomon among college football's 'elite'
- Recruiting: Arizona target Bruce Judson to decide soon, Burmeister pushing