The Arizona Wildcats basketball team against Seattle Pacific at McKale Center on Oct. 27, 2011.
As featured on
With an Elite Eight NCAA tournament appearance last season and their emotional Red-Blue Game last weekend all behind them, the Arizona Wildcats came down to Earth on Thursday.
Technically speaking, Arizona's 19-game home-court winning streak is still alive.
Just a day after the Wildcats lost their first exhibition game in 27 years, 69-68 to Division II Seattle Pacific, Arizona was given the highest rating, No. 16, of any Pac-12 team in the preseason Associated Press Top 25 poll.
- UA-UW postgame: On Allen's prognosis, Ristic's setback and Trier's decisions
- UA-UW pregame: GameDay confirms Feb. 25 appearance at McKale
- Arizona-WSU postgame: On Markkanen's new tricks, Trier's comfort and that bloody pinkie
- Arizona basketball: Kadeem Allen (dislocated finger) won't play against Wazzu
- UA-Wazzu pregame: future Wildcat DeAndre Ayton thankful for McDonald's appearance
- Arizona Wildcats add quarterback K'Hari Lane to their 2017 recruiting class
- Nine observations from the Arizona Wildcats’ first spring practice of 2017
- Recruiting: Florida transfer Cameron Dillard, others visit Arizona Wildcats
- DT Justin Holt takes medical retirement, won't play for Arizona Wildcats
- RichRod updates staff situation, personnel matters on eve of Arizona Wildcats spring practice