Arizona beats Stanford at McKale Center for its first three-game win streak of the season.
As featured on
While finishing with a 76-68 win over Stanford tonight at McKale Center, the Wildcats repeatedly built double-digit leads against the Cardinal, which was picked to finish last in the Pac-10.
In the final moments of Arizona's video introductions, a red neon sign at the McKale Center …
The UA beat Stanford 76-68 before a sold-out crowd of 14,563 at McKale Center for its first three-game win streak of the season. The Wildcats won with defense and rebounding and out-rebounded Stanford 38-34.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Recruiting: About that time Arizona beat out USC for two top players
- What uniform numbers will newest Wildcats wear this fall?
- Junior-college DE Josh Allen won't play for Arizona this season
- Website places Arizona QB Anu Solomon among college football's 'elite'
- Recruiting: Arizona target Bruce Judson to decide soon, Burmeister pushing