Arizona beats Stanford at McKale Center for its first three-game win streak of the season.
As featured on
While finishing with a 76-68 win over Stanford tonight at McKale Center, the Wildcats repeatedly built double-digit leads against the Cardinal, which was picked to finish last in the Pac-10.
In the final moments of Arizona's video introductions, a red neon sign at the McKale Center …
The UA beat Stanford 76-68 before a sold-out crowd of 14,563 at McKale Center for its first three-game win streak of the season. The Wildcats won with defense and rebounding and out-rebounded Stanford 38-34.
- Arizona-Irvine postgame: On fouls, fatigue and the zone
- Arizona basketball: Trier out for UC Irvine game
- Arizona-Irvine pregame: Slow starts hurting Wildcats
- NCAA now permitting Arizona Wildcats standout Allonzo Trier to travel
- Arizona-Gonzaga postgame: On PJC's domino effect and why Karnowski wasn't doubled
- Recruiting: Even without Donte Williams, Arizona Wildcats still aiming high
- Recruiting: 4-star commit Nathan Tilford will visit Arizona Wildcats this weekend
- Arizona Wildcats QB Khalil Tate will know what to expect next time
- It's official: CB coach Donté Williams leaves Arizona Wildcats to join Nebraska staff
- Recruiting: Arizona still after 4-star cornerbacks Thomas Graham, Jaylon Redd