Arizona beats Stanford at McKale Center for its first three-game win streak of the season.
As featured on
While finishing with a 76-68 win over Stanford tonight at McKale Center, the Wildcats repeatedly built double-digit leads against the Cardinal, which was picked to finish last in the Pac-10.
In the final moments of Arizona's video introductions, a red neon sign at the McKale Center …
The UA beat Stanford 76-68 before a sold-out crowd of 14,563 at McKale Center for its first three-game win streak of the season. The Wildcats won with defense and rebounding and out-rebounded Stanford 38-34.
- UA-UCLA pregame: What Allonzo Trier's return means now ... and later
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to make season debut Saturday vs. UCLA
- UA-USC postgame: On Trier's testing schedule, defensive slippage and Alkins' frustration
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to miss Thursday's game
- Arizona-USC pregame: Questions remain about Allonzo Trier's NBA stock, failed PED test
- Week-by-week breakdown of Arizona Wildcats’ 2017 football schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats after a new quarterback for 2017 class
- Arizona Wildcats' 2017 football schedule is revealed; spring practice to start Feb. 18
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day
- 3-star defensive end My-King Johnson, from Tempe, commits to Arizona Wildcats