The Arizona Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers are all that remain from the field of 16 teams that initially populated the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament West region. You wouldn't know the biggest game of their seasons was right around the corner, though, from how loose they both appeared on Friday in front of the media.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Recruiting: Arizona target Bruce Judson to decide soon, Burmeister pushing
- Recruiting: Huge weekend of visitors for Arizona football
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler
- Recruiting: Arizona thinking ahead, making offers for...2019?