The Arizona Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers are all that remain from the field of 16 teams that initially populated the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament West region. You wouldn't know the biggest game of their seasons was right around the corner, though, from how loose they both appeared on Friday in front of the media.
- Officials: Toxic mix of medications killed Arizona Wildcats lineman Zach Hemmila
- Arizona Wildcats receiver Samajie Grant getting looks at running back
- Arizona Wildcats RB J.J. Taylor ‘more than likely’ out for season
- Kickoff time, TV announced for Arizona Wildcats' game at Utah
- Arizona Wildcats rewind: Five takeaways from the UA’s 35-28 OT loss to Washington