In just four years as coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Sean Miller has helmed 20 games in which the Cats have beaten a foe by 25 or more points. Most recently, the UA put a beatdown on the Utah Utes in the Pac-12 Tournament. And just this season, the Cats have 10 such wins. BYU was the only team to do the same to UA in that same period (30-point win at McKale Center on Dec. 28, 2010). Here's a look at the largest margins of victory, from No. 20 to No. 1, in Miller's career in Tucson.
As featured on
At Cal, playing their first February game, the Wildcats lost a winning streak, a key player …
There was a moment in Arizona’s 87-59 win over Cal on Wednesday night at McKale Center when …
- Arizona linebacker Kendal Franklin will transfer from UA
- Recruiting: CB Malik Hausman verbally commits to Arizona, 18th commit for '17
- Recruiting: Who will commit next for Arizona football?
- Recruiting: 3-star safety Xavier Bell commits to Arizona football, 17th commit for 2017
- Recruiting: Five-star CB Darnay Holmes practices with Arizona coach Donté Williams