In just four years as coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Sean Miller has helmed 20 games in which the Cats have beaten a foe by 25 or more points. Most recently, the UA put a beatdown on the Utah Utes in the Pac-12 Tournament. And just this season, the Cats have 10 such wins. BYU was the only team to do the same to UA in that same period (30-point win at McKale Center on Dec. 28, 2010). Here's a look at the largest margins of victory, from No. 20 to No. 1, in Miller's career in Tucson.
As featured on
At Cal, playing their first February game, the Wildcats lost a winning streak, a key player …
There was a moment in Arizona’s 87-59 win over Cal on Wednesday night at McKale Center when …
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Quarterbacks
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Running backs
- Recruiting: About that time Arizona beat out USC for two top players
- What uniform numbers will newest Wildcats wear this fall?
- Junior-college DE Josh Allen won't play for Arizona this season