In just four years as coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Sean Miller has helmed 20 games in which the Cats have beaten a foe by 25 or more points. Most recently, the UA put a beatdown on the Utah Utes in the Pac-12 Tournament. And just this season, the Cats have 10 such wins. BYU was the only team to do the same to UA in that same period (30-point win at McKale Center on Dec. 28, 2010). Here's a look at the largest margins of victory, from No. 20 to No. 1, in Miller's career in Tucson.
As featured on
At Cal, playing their first February game, the Wildcats lost a winning streak, a key player …
There was a moment in Arizona’s 87-59 win over Cal on Wednesday night at McKale Center when …
- Arizona-Gonzaga postgame: On PJC's domino effect and why Karnowski wasn't doubled
- Arizona basketball: Allonzo Trier not playing vs. Gonzaga
- Arizona-Gonzaga pregame: More drama around Wildcat basketball
- Arizona basketball: Trier reportedly boards Wildcats' flight to L.A.
- Arizona basketball: Jackson-Cartwright still undergoing tests
- Recruiting: Arizona still after 4-star cornerbacks Thomas Graham, Jaylon Redd
- Four-star athlete Greg Johnson decommits from Arizona Wildcats
- CB coach Donté Williams expected to leave Arizona Wildcats for Nebraska
- Report: Arizona Wildcats CB coach Donté Williams could be headed to Nebraska (updated)
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats targeting former Ohio State commit