With big man Brandon Ashley out for the season after suffering a foot injury, Arizona freshman guard Elliott Pitts saw the most game action (12 minutes) against Oregon on Thursday since he played 14 minutes in Arizona's 50-point thrashing of Fairleigh Dickinson on Nov. 18. Going forward, Pitts is expected to come off the bench and contribute.
As featured on
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Sacred Heart, Northern Colorado complete UA's 2016-17 schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler
- Recruiting: Arizona thinking ahead, making offers for...2019?
- Recruiting: 2017 Arizona target Hunter Echols decommits from UCLA
- Arizona football: D-lineman Anthony Fotu no longer with team