Rondae Hollis-Jefferson had 14 points and 10 rebounds in place of injured starter Brandon Ashley, and No. 2 Arizona grinded out a 67-65 victory over Oregon on Thursday night.
As featured on
Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller had five days to plug the holes left by Brandon Ashley’s …
For the first time this season, a wisp of resignation swept through McKale Center. Oregon le…
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Running backs
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Quarterbacks
- Recruiting: About that time Arizona beat out USC for two top players
- What uniform numbers will newest Wildcats wear this fall?
- Junior-college DE Josh Allen won't play for Arizona this season