- 1 Tucson Family Dollar store fined for pricing violations
- 2 UA football notebook: Rodriguez talks Michigan
- 3 Recruit: UA basketball 2015 class 'could be No. 1'
- 4 More young border crossers going straight to port
- 5 Study: Young adults drive less; state must adapt
- 6 Arizona has new restrictions on buying cough medicine
- 7 Donors slow to offset costs for UA president's office
- 8 Update: Guadalajara Fiesta Grill destroyed by fire
- 9 UA football: 3-star lineman commits to Cats
- 10 Big independent impact on primary elections predicted
AP Top 25
Free Wildcats Sports Newsletter
University of Arizona sports news and blog headlines, delivered daily
Follow the Arizona Daily Star
Chef Wendy Gauthier is the chef owner of Chef Chic.
Hiring event December 10th at our office. We will be hiring f…
Treat yourself to a relaxed and delicious dining experience at…
From high end cold cuts, pure kosher hot dogs, and slow cooked mouth watering Italian beef, Luke's on Speedway is sure to have something to satisfy your taste buds!
If you are looking for healthier option, Luke's on Speedway is…