Arizona forward Angelo Chol shares a laugh with his teammates as he waits in the empty stands at Huntsman Center, Thurs. Jan 19, 2012, for the Wildcat big men's turn on the court prior to their Pac-12 game against the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah.

Kelly Presnell/Arizona Daily Star

SALT LAKE CITY - Four Arizona players scored in double figures as the Wildcats overcame a second-half ejection to leading scorer Solomon Hill and beat Utah 77-51 Thursday night at the Huntsman Center.

The game was the first-ever Pac-12 contest between Utah and Arizona, former rivals in the Western Athletic Conference.

The win moved Arizona to 13-6 overall and 4-2 in the Pac-12 while Utah dropped to 4-14 and 1-5. The Utes were playing without leading scorer Josh Watkins, who was dismissed Wednesday by coach Larry Krystkowiak.

Hill was ejected when he appeared to land a forearm on the back of the head of Utah's Cedric Martin with 18:14 to go. The move was ruled a "flagrant two," meaning officials viewed there to be undue roughness.

But UA went on a 10-0 run after Hill's ejection and led 60-45 with 7:41 to go.

The Wildcats coasted the rest of the way.

Kevin Parrom and Kyle Fogg each had 12 points for Arizona, while Nick Johnson added 11 and Josiah Turner scored 10.

In the first half, Fogg hit a pair of three pointers in the final two minutes to give Arizona a 33-28 halftime lead over Utah in their first Pac-12 game at the Huntsman Center.

The game is being played in a quiet atmosphere, with about 4,000 fans inside the 15,000-seat arena.

Fogg's late six points led the Wildcats in scoring while Jesse Perry led the Wildcats in rebounding with seven boards.

Cedric Martin and Kareem Storey each had seven points for Utah, which dismissed leading scorer Josh Watkins on Wednesday.

Utah's Dijon Farr had a chance to tie it with a three-point play with 1:45 remaining but he missed the free throw and Fogg drilled a three-pointer on the other side of the court to give UA a 30-26 lead.

Fogg then returned with another three for the 33-26 halftime advantage and final possessions by both teams failed to produce a score. Josiah Turner drove inside with five seconds to go, but ran into defense and by the time Nick Johnson found it inside for a final chance, he put up a shot just after the buzzer.

Miller called a timeout with 4:13 to go. Arizona led only 23-20 at that point, with Utah starting to rebound.

UA was outrebounding Utah 14-11 but Utes still had no offensive rebounds then. Utah finished the half with just one offensive rebound.

The Utes had nine turnovers with 7:08 left. At that point, UA led 21-13, getting three-pointers early from Solomon Hill, Nick Johnson, Kevin Parrom and Brendon Lavender.

The game started slowly. UA led 6-3 at the first media timeout despite making just 2 of 7 shots from the field. The Wildcats were outrebounding Utah 5-2.

No more than 3,000 people appeared to be in the Jon Huntsman Center for the 6:35 p.m. tipoff, although there were some late-arriving fans.