The Clemson Tigers hosted the Arizona Wildcats Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012.
As featured on
Mark Lyons said earlier this week that he actually prefers road games to home games. Apparently, he wasn’t kidding. The Arizona Wildcats’ senior guard scored 20 points to lead the Wildcats to a 66-54 win over Clemson to silence a rowdy crowd of about 9,000 at Littlejohn Coliseum.
Go ahead, tell Mark Lyons he's struggling. That he isn't a point guard. And put him in front of 8,000 screaming, orange-clad fans and see if it adversely affects him. It does not. At least if Arizona's 66-54 win at Clemson on Saturday is any indication.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Recruiting: Arizona target Bruce Judson to decide soon, Burmeister pushing
- Recruiting: Huge weekend of visitors for Arizona football
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler
- Recruiting: Arizona thinking ahead, making offers for...2019?