The Clemson Tigers hosted the Arizona Wildcats Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012.
As featured on
Mark Lyons said earlier this week that he actually prefers road games to home games. Apparently, he wasn’t kidding. The Arizona Wildcats’ senior guard scored 20 points to lead the Wildcats to a 66-54 win over Clemson to silence a rowdy crowd of about 9,000 at Littlejohn Coliseum.
Go ahead, tell Mark Lyons he's struggling. That he isn't a point guard. And put him in front of 8,000 screaming, orange-clad fans and see if it adversely affects him. It does not. At least if Arizona's 66-54 win at Clemson on Saturday is any indication.
Wildcat Sports Report
Sign up to get sports news and blog headlines
- Arizona Wildcats picked No. 1 in ESPN's latest preseason poll
- Arizona basketball: Well-traveled Kadeem Allen visits Lakers
- Arizona basketball: Emmanuel Akot to reclassify, join Wildcats next season
- Rawle Alkins to withdraw from NBA Draft, return to Arizona Wildcats
- Arizona basketball: Alkins subbed out of Jazz workout
- RichRod: New Arizona Wildcats QB Donavan Tate to provide 'immediate competition'
- DE Darrell Cloy Jr. becomes latest Arizona Wildcat to take medical retirement
- Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez not thrilled with outcomes of NCAA rule changes
- Arizona Wildcats tight end Brion Anduze forced to retire because of knee injury
- Three-star linebacker Issaiah Johnson commits to Arizona Wildcats