The Clemson Tigers hosted the Arizona Wildcats Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012.
As featured on
Mark Lyons said earlier this week that he actually prefers road games to home games. Apparently, he wasn’t kidding. The Arizona Wildcats’ senior guard scored 20 points to lead the Wildcats to a 66-54 win over Clemson to silence a rowdy crowd of about 9,000 at Littlejohn Coliseum.
Go ahead, tell Mark Lyons he's struggling. That he isn't a point guard. And put him in front of 8,000 screaming, orange-clad fans and see if it adversely affects him. It does not. At least if Arizona's 66-54 win at Clemson on Saturday is any indication.
- UA-UCLA postgame: On upside, minute-trimming and Miller's new hook
- UA-UCLA pregame: What Allonzo Trier's return means now ... and later
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to make season debut Saturday vs. UCLA
- UA-USC postgame: On Trier's testing schedule, defensive slippage and Alkins' frustration
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to miss Thursday's game
- Week-by-week breakdown of Arizona Wildcats’ 2017 football schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats after a new quarterback for 2017 class
- Arizona Wildcats' 2017 football schedule is revealed; spring practice to start Feb. 18
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day
- 3-star defensive end My-King Johnson, from Tempe, commits to Arizona Wildcats