WACO, Texas - Brittney Griner scored a career-high 41 points, and top-ranked Baylor completed its first undefeated regular season with a 77-53 win over Iowa State on Saturday.
The Lady Bears (31-0, 18-0 Big 12) stretched their home winning streak to 40.
Iowa State made seven three-pointers before halftime, including Chelsea Poppens' shot in the final minute that tied the game at 32.
The Cyclones (18-11, 9-9) led 40-38 after Griner made a short jumper and Baylor coach Kim Mulkey called timeout.
Baylor then forced three turnovers in less than a minute. They went ahead on a reverse layup by Destiny Williams, then added a 26-4 run soon after that and never trailed again.
Griner's previous career high was 40 points, against Green Bay in last year's NCAA tournament. She made 15 of 18 field goal attempts and 11 of 13 free throws against Iowa State, and she had eight rebounds. The 15 field goals matched her career high.
• No. 21 Purdue 68, No. 9 Penn State 66: In Indianapolis, Brittany Rayburn's driving layup with 1.4 seconds left gave No. 21 Purdue a 68-66 win over No. 9 Penn State in a Big Ten tournament semifinal.
The Boilermakers (23-8) will face No. 24 Nebraska today in the championship game.
• LSU 72, No. 10 Kentucky 61: In Nashville, Tenn., Courtney Jones scored 18 points, and LSU beat Kentucky to advance to the Southeastern Conference tournament championship game.
The fourth-seeded Lady Tigers (22-9) haven't played in the conference title game since the last of four straight in 2008. They will face No. 13 Tennessee.
• No. 24 Nebraska 77, No. 14 Ohio State 62: In Indianapolis, Jordan Hooper had 21 points and 10 rebounds as Nebraska knocked off Ohio State in the semifinals of the Big Ten tournament.
• USC 65, Washington State 54: In Pullman, Wash., Ashley Corral scored 25 points, and Christina Marinacci added 18 for USC.
Corral grabbed 10 rebounds for the Trojans (18-11, 12-6) in the final regular-season Pac-12 game for both schools. USC is the No. 3 seed in this week's conference tournament.
• Colorado 67, Oregon State 57: In Boulder, Colo., Lexy Kresl scored 20 points and made all six of Colorado's three-pointers.
Kresl only missed once from long range, and Julie Seabrook, the only senior on the team, had 11 points and 10 rebounds in the Buffaloes' in their final home game of the regular season.
• Utah 65, Oregon 47: In Salt Lake City, Utah built a big lead late in the first half and held on, getting double-doubles from Michelle Plouffe and Taryn Wicijowski.
• Washington 67, UCLA 59: In Seattle, Regina Rogers had 22 points and 11 rebounds for the Huskies.