No. 4 Stanford and No. 6 California will be hoping for high seeds today when the bracket for the NCAA women's basketball tournament is released.
The teams tied for the Pac-12 regular-season title at 17-1, each beating the other one time.
They didn't get a chance to play a third time in the Pac-12 tournament because UCLA beat Cal in the semifinals. Stanford beat UCLA in the final for the tournament title.
UCLA is ranked No. 11 and should receive a high seed as well.
No. 19 Colorado is one of two Pac-12 teams that is hosting first- and second-round games.
Stanford is a good bet for a No. 1 seed. The Cardinal is the other conference team that will play host to the first two rounds. The team is 31-2 overall, and it has one of the game's best players.
Chiney Ogwumike, a national Player of the Year contender, was the Pac-12 tournament's Most Outstanding Player after averaging 17.0 points and 16.7 rebounds a game and setting these Pac-12 tournament records: most rebounds in a tournament (50), most rebounds in one game (21, vs. Washington State), most defensive rebounds in a tournament (34) and most defensive rebounds in one game (15, vs. Washington State).
She recorded the first 20-20 game in Pac-12 tournament history with her 21-point, 23-rebound game against Washington State.
California (28-3) has been ranked in the top seven for a majority of the season and can reasonably expect to receive a No. 2 seed.
Arizona's season is over after finishing 12-18.
• Albany (N.Y.), America East Conference
• Baylor, Big 12 Conference
• Cal Poly, Big West Conference
• Central Michigan, Mid-American Conference
• Chattanooga, Southern Conference
• Delaware, Colonial Athletic Association
• Duke, Atlantic Coast Conference
• Fresno State, Mountain West Conference
• Gonzaga, West Coast
• Green Bay, Horizon League
• Hampton, Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
• Idaho, Western Athletic Conference
• Liberty, Big South Conference
• Marist, Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference
• Middle Tennessee State, Sun Belt Conference
• Montana, Big Sky
• Navy, Patriot League
• Notre Dame, Big East Conference
• Oral Roberts, Southland Conference
• Princeton, Ivy League
• Prairie View, Southwestern Athletic Conference
• Purdue, Big Ten Conference
• Quinnipiac, Northeast Conference
• Saint Joseph's, Atlantic 10 Conference
• South Dakota State, Summit League
• Stanford, Pacific-12 Conference
• Stetson, Atlantic Sun Conference
• Texas A&M, Southeastern Conference
• Tulsa, Conference USA
• UT Martin, Ohio Valley Conference
• Wichita State, Missouri Valley
• What: NCAA tournament selection special
• When: 4 p.m.
• TV: ESPN
Compiled from news releases