PORTLAND, Ore. - Phoenix rallied in the final minutes, but Goran Dragic missed a three-pointer in the final seconds as Portland won 96-93 on Saturday night to snap the Suns' four-game winning streak.
J.J. Hickson had 19 points and 15 rebounds for his seventh straight double-double as the Trail Blazers won their fifth straight. Rookie Damian Lillard led Portland with 25 points, including 18 in the second half.
Portland led 92-85 with 4:02 left, but the Suns got to within 94-91 on Marcin Gortat's layup with 1:24 to go.
After a Lillard jumper, Jared Dudley had a layup for the Suns to make it 96-93 before Dragic's miss. Gortat had 18 points and nine rebounds for the Suns.
• Lakers 118, Warriors 115 OT: In Oakland, Calif., Kobe Bryant scored 34 points, Steve Nash added 12 points and nine assists in his return and Los Angeles got a spark from its bench to hold off Golden State in overtime.
Nash had missed 24 games because of a small fracture in his lower left leg. Dwight Howard, who battled foul trouble, had only 11 points and six rebounds. But the bench rallied L.A., led by Metta World Peace (20 points), ex-UA Wildcat Jordan Hill (14) and Jodie Meeks (12).
• Heat 105, Jazz 89: In Miami, LeBron James scored 30 points, Dwyane Wade added 21 points, and the Heat used a big third-quarter run to beat Utah. James added nine rebounds and seven assists. He's scored at least 20 points in all 24 Heat games, matching the longest such run to start a season since Utah's Karl Malone in 1989-90.
• Hawks 92, Bulls 75: In Atlanta, Al Horford had 20 points and 10 rebounds as the Hawks routed Chicago to give coach Larry Drew his 100th win with Atlanta.
• Rockets 121, Grizzlies 96: In Houston, James Harden scored 31 points with eight assists as the Rockets beat Memphis to win their third straight.
• Pacers 81, Hornets 75: In New Orleans, David West scored 20 of his 25 points in the second half as Indiana overcame a 22-point deficit. West scored his 10,000th career point midway through the third quarter.
• Cavaliers 94, Bucks 82: In Milwaukee, Dion Waiters scored 18 points and Kyrie Irving added 15 as Cleveland snapped a six-game losing streak.
• Nuggets 110, Bobcats 88: In Denver, Kosta Koufos had a season-high 16 points and ex-UA Wildcat Andre Iguodala added 15 for Denver. Charlotte lost its 15th straight.
• Pistons 96, Wizards 87: In Washington, Charlie Villanueva had 19 points, Rodney Stuckey added 18 and Detroit got its second win in as many nights over the Wizards.
• Dallas waived Derek Fisher, 38, on Saturday at the request of the veteran guard, who said he was having a difficult time being away from his family in Los Angeles. He averaged 8.6 points and 3.6 assists in nine games.
• DeMarcus Cousins was suspended indefinitely by the Kings on Saturday for "unprofessional behavior and conduct detrimental to the team" after arguing with coach Keith Smart in Sacramento's loss Friday to the Clippers.