SALT LAKE CITY - Blake Griffin scored 30 points, Jamal Crawford added 20 off the bench and the Los Angeles Clippers defeated Utah 105-104 on Monday night to hand the Jazz their first loss at home this season.
Crawford made a pair of free throws late and ex-Clipper Randy Foye countered with a three-pointer with 1.2 seconds remaining. But Foye's desperation three after stealing the ensuing inbounds pass missed its mark.
Mo Williams led the Jazz (9-10) against his former team with 20 points and 12 assists.
Foye added 19 points and Al Jefferson had 16 points and 10 rebounds but had a layup blocked by DeAndre Jordan with 26 seconds left that would have tied the score at 101.
It was the third straight win for the Clippers (11-6).
Chris Paul added 14 points for Los Angeles, with six in the fourth after the Clippers entered the quarter trailing by 10.
• Pistons 89, Cavaliers 79: In Auburn Hills, Mich., Brandon Knight scored 17 points, Kyle Singler and Tayshaun Prince had 15 apiece and Detroit won for its fifth straight home win.
Detroit is 1-10 on the road but 5-3 at home, and the Pistons have recovered a bit after losing their first eight games of the season.
• Trail Blazers 118, Bobcats 112, OT: In Charlotte, N.C., LaMarcus Aldridge had 25 points and 13 rebounds, Luke Babbitt hit a pair of clutch three-pointers and Portland overcame an 18-point fourth quarter deficit to win.
The Blazers trailed 97-79 with 5:17 left in regulation, but stormed back to tie the score and sent it into overtime on Babbitt's three with 22 seconds left.
• Hornets 102, Bucks 81: In New Orleans, Ryan Anderson scored 22 points, Robin Lopez added 21 and the Hornets won for only the second time in 11 games.
Lopez shot 8 of 10 from the field and made all five free throws he attempted. He also scored 11 straight points during a pivotal 13-0 run in the third quarter that gave New Orleans the lead for good.
Jason Smith added 12 points and Greivis Vasquez had 11 for the Hornets
• Nuggets 113, Raptors 110: In Denver, Corey Brewer scored 19 points, JaVale McGee had 17 points and five blocks, and Denver withstood a late rally to win.
• Magic 102, Warriors 94: In Oakland, Calif., Glen Davis and Arron Afflalo each had 24 points in Orlando's victory.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Lakers guard Steve Blake will undergo laparoscopic surgery on Wednesday to repair a torn abdominal muscle and will miss at least six to eight weeks.
Blake has missed 10 games since being diagnosed with the strain on Nov. 12.
He averaged 5.1 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists in seven games this year.