SAN ANTONIO - Chris Paul had 19 points and eight assists and the Los Angeles Clippers beat San Antonio 92-87 on Monday night, their second win against the Spurs this season.
Matt Barnes added 14 points and Blake Griffin had 16 points and 12 rebounds for the Clippers (8-2).
Tim Duncan had 20 points and 14 rebounds for the Spurs (8-3), who suffered their second home loss this season. Manu Ginobili added 15 points and Tony Parker 11.
Paul made a five-foot jumper in the lane with 24.6 seconds left to give the Clippers a 91-87 lead. Gary Neal missed a 3-pointer on the subsequent possession, which Eric Bledsoe gathered for his fifth rebound. Bledsoe, who had nine points, made one of two free throws for the final margin.
The Spurs rallied when Matt Bonner made a pair of threes sandwiched around one from Parker to pull to 88-85 with 2 minutes remaining.
Ginobili and Tiago Splitter teamed to score 13 points in the first quarter, with Splitter giving the Spurs a 28-18 lead on a layup to close the period.
San Antonio was outscored 29-14 in the second quarter while shooting 3 for 18 from the field.
• Pacers 96, Wizards 89: In Washington, the Wizards dropped to a franchise-worst 0-9 with a loss to Indiana. David West scored 13 of his season-best 30 points in the fourth quarter for the Pacers.
• Bobcats 102, Bucks 98: In Charlotte, N.C., Ramon Sessions scored nine of his 23 points in the fourth quarter, including two free throws with 4.2 seconds left to seal Charlotte's win.
The Bobcats trailed by 11 in the fourth but battled back, going 16 of 16 from the free throw line down the stretch.
• Hawks 81, Magic 72: In Atlanta, Al Horford scored 15 points and Lou Williams added 14 to lead Atlanta to a win over struggling Orlando.
Zaza Pachulia pulled down 10 rebounds in a reserve role for the Hawks.
• Nuggets 97, Grizzlies 92: In Memphis, Tenn., Danilo Gallinari scored 26 points, including a three-pointer with 13 seconds left, and Denver ended Memphis' win streak at eight games.
JaVale McGee provided a second-half lift for Denver and finished with 15 points and eight rebounds.
• Jazz 102, Rockets 91: In Salt Lake City, reserve Gordon Hayward scored 15 points, Al Jefferson had 14 points and 16 rebounds and the Jazz beat the road-weary Rockets. Randy Foye hit four three-pointers and scored 14 points for the Jazz, who led by as many as 23 in the first half.
• Warriors 105, Mavericks 101, OT: In Dallas, Stephen Curry scored 20 of his 31 points in the fourth quarter and overtime and David Lee's layup with 32.8 seconds left helped the Warriors win. Curry had six points and three assists in the extra period.
• Cavaliers star point guard Kyrie Irving will miss at least one month with a broken finger.
The NBA's reigning rookie of the year fractured his left index finger on Saturday against Dallas.
• Minnesota Timberwolves guard Brandon Roy will miss at least the next month after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his right knee.