CHICAGO - Marc Gasol scored 19 points, Zach Randolph had 13 points and 19 rebounds, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Chicago Bulls 85-82 in overtime on Saturday night.
Memphis scored the first six points of the extra period, Gasol's putback making it 82-76. The Bulls cut it to 83-80 on Jimmy Butler's layup and had a chance to tie, but Nate Robinson missed a three-pointer with 25 seconds left.
Robinson made a layup with 6.6 seconds left, but former Arizona Wildcat Jerryd Bayless scored with 4.8 seconds remaining to make it 85-82. Carlos Boozer missed a three as time expired.
Chicago, playing its third consecutive overtime game in four days, didn't have enough in overtime. The Bulls played without forward Luol Deng and had to fight back from a 17-point, third-quarter deficit.
• Warriors 116, Hornets 112: In New Orleans, Klay Thompson had a season-high 29 points, Jarrett Jack scored seven of his 25 in the final minute and Golden State won.
The Warriors trailed 110-108 in a topsy-turvy game when Jack hit two free throws with 52 seconds left to tie the score. He converted a tough floater to give Golden State a 112-110 lead, and he finished off the Hornets with three free throws.
• Timberwolves 92, Rockets 79: In Minneapolis, Chris Johnson and Mickael Gelabale signed 10-day contracts with Minnesota on Saturday morning, then scored the first 23 points of the fourth quarter to lift the Timberwolves to a victory over slumping Houston.
Johnson, signed from Santa Cruz of the NBA Development League, scored 13 of his 15 points in the fourth. Gelabale, a forward who arrived from France on Thursday, had 10 of his 11 points in the final 12 minutes.
• Spurs 98, Hawks 93: In Atlanta, Tony Parker had 23 points and 12 assists, and San Antonio held off the short-handed Hawks for its fourth straight victory.
Matt Bonner added 17 points, and Kawhi Leonard and Tiago Splitter each had 14 for the Spurs.
• Kings 97, Bobcats 93: In Charlotte, N.C., Marcus Thornton scored 18 points off the bench, Tyreke Evans came up big down the stretch, and Sacramento held on for its third win in four games.
After scoring just 69 points in a 16-point loss to Memphis a night earlier, the Kings made sure there would be not be another offensive letdown.
• Jazz 109, Cavaliers 98: In Salt Lake City, Randy Foye scored 20 points, Derrick Favors had a season-high 19 and Utah won. The Jazz used a 31-point third quarter to take a 16-point lead into the fourth.
• Bucks 110, Trail Blazers 104: In Portland, Ore., Ersan Ilyasova had 27 points and 14 rebounds as Milwaukee won.