NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson scored 23 points, Brian Roberts doubled his career high with 18 assists and the short-handed New Orleans Hornets beat Denver 110-86 on Monday, ending the Nuggets' 15-game win streak. New Orleans, playing without its starting backcourt of Eric Gordon and Greivis Vasquez, won its third in a row. Danilo Gallinari had 24 points for the Nuggets, who were without starting point guard Ty Lawson (right heel injury) for the third consecutive game.
• Heat 108, Magic 94: In Orlando, LeBron James left one rebound shy of a triple-double, feigning a bit of frustration as he checked out of the game. That's about all the Miami Heat could complain about. James finished with 24 points, 11 assists and nine rebounds, and the Heat won their 27th straight game by running away in the final minutes. Mario Chalmers scored 17, and Chris Bosh and Ray Allen each added 12 for Miami.
• Pacers 100, Hawks 94: In Indianapolis, Gerald Green scored 19 points and Roy Hibbert finished with 17 points and 13 rebounds, leading short-handed Indiana. The Pacers extended their Central Division lead to five games over second-place Chicago with 11 to play. And they did it without Danny Granger, George Hill, Lance Stephenson and David West, all out with injuries.
• Wizards 107, Grizzlies 94: In Washington, D.C., John Wall scored a career-high 47 points and added eight assists and Emeka Okafor had 21 points for Washington. Mike Conley led Memphis with 23 points.
• Jazz 107, 76ers 91: In Salt Lake City, Randy Foye scored 17 points, Gordon Hayward added 15 on 3-of-3 shooting beyond the arc as Utah halted a four-game losing streak. Dorell Wright scored 19 for the Sixers.
• Warriors 109, Lakers 103: In Oakland, Stephen Curry had 25 points, 10 assists and seven rebounds on a sprained right ankle for Golden State. Los Angeles' lead over Utah for the final playoff spot is down to one game. Kobe Bryant scored 36 points for the Lakers.