PHILADELPHIA - LeBron James had 16 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds for his 35th career triple-double and the Heat cruised to their 10th straight win, 114-90 over Philadelphia.
Dwyane Wade had 33 points, Mario Chalmers scored 14 and Chris Bosh added 13 to help the defending NBA champions improve to 39-14.
Jrue Holiday scored 21 points and Nick Young had 19 for Philadelphia, which continues to fall further behind in the playoff chase. The Sixers entered 3 1/2 games behind Milwaukee for the No. 8 spot in the East.
James collected his 10th rebound early in the fourth quarter to get his seventh triple-double since joining the Heat. He got a mixture of cheers and boos when he went to the bench shortly afterward.
While the Heat are gearing up to make a run at a repeat, the Sixers have lost four straight to fall a season-worst nine games below .500 at 22-31.
• Pacers 90, Pistons 72: In Auburn Hills, Mich., David West scored 16 points and Paul George added a double-double to help the Pacers easily beat Detroit for the second time in as many nights.
The Pacers won 114-82 Friday night in Indianapolis, and led by as many as 21 in the return leg. George finished with 12 points and 12 rebounds for Indiana.
• Nuggets 113, Bobcats 99: In Charlotte, N.C., JaVale McGee had 17 points and the Nuggets snapped a four-game road losing streak with a victory over Charlotte.
Ty Lawson had nine of his 20 points in the final quarter and handed out five assists as the Nuggets broke open a close game early in the fourth with a flurry of fast-break points.
•Cavaliers 118, Magic 94: In Orlando, Fla., Marreese Speights scored 18 points, Alonzo Gee added 17 and Cleveland used a big fourth quarter to run past the Magic.
• Wizards 105, Rockets 103: In Washington, Emeka Okafor had 17 points, 11 rebounds and made the go-ahead free throw with 5.2 seconds remaining to help the Wizards overcome a 3-point barrage for a win over Houston.
Bradley Beal scored 21 points, Trevor Ariza added 18, and John Wall had 12 points and 11 assists for the Wizards, who came back from a 17-point deficit for their second straight win. Washington scored 54 points in the paint and has won 10 of its 12 home games.
• Hawks 103, Bucks 102: In Milwaukee, Al Horford's hook shot with 5.9 seconds remaining lifted the Hawks to victory over Milwaukee in a game that was close throughout.
Horford had 23 points and 11 rebounds, Jeff Teague also scored 23 and added nine assists, and Devin Harris contributed 21 points for Atlanta.
• Utah at L.A. Clippers: late