CLEVELAND - Kawhi Leonard made a three-pointer with 2.9 seconds remaining to give the San Antonio Spurs a 96-95 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night.
Leonard's basket came after Dion Waiters' jumper with 9.5 seconds to go put Cleveland up 95-93.
The Spurs, who have won 14 of 15, had stars Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili on the floor together for the first time since Jan. 13.
• Raptors 92, Knicks 88: In New York, reserve Alan Anderson scored 26 points in one of the few good offensive performances for either team, and Toronto beat New York for its fourth straight victory.
• Mavericks 123, Kings 100: In Dallas, Vince Carter scored 26 points to pass Larry Bird on the NBA's career scoring list, and Dallas Mavericks headed into the All-Star break with a victory against Sacramento.
• Nets 119, Nuggets 108: In New York, Joe Johnson scored 26 points, including five three-pointers, and C.J Watson added 25 points and five 3s to help Brooklyn beat Denver.
Brooklyn is now 2-1 in games played without star point guard Deron Williams, who has sat out the last two due to sore ankles.
• Pacers 101, Bobcats 77: In Indianapolis, Paul George posted his first career triple-double with 23 points, 12 rebounds and a career-high 12 assists, and Indiana snapped a two-game skid with a win over Charlotte.
Tyler Hansbrough tied a season high with 19 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for the Pacers starting in place of David West, who was sidelined by an eye injury.
• Hawks 108, Magic 76: In Orlando, Fla., Josh Smith had 30 points and 10 rebounds, and Al Horford added 26 points and 12 rebounds to help Atlanta blow past Orlando.
• Celtics 71, Bulls 69: In Boston, Kevin Garnett scored eight of his 12 points in the fourth quarter and added 11 rebounds, and Boston overcame poor shooting to beat Chicago.
• Pistons 96, Wizards 85: In Auburn Hills, Mich., Will Bynum scored six of his 20 points during a late run to help lead Detroit to a win over Washington.
• Bucks 94, 76ers 92: In Milwaukee, Monta Ellis scored 28 points, Brandon Jennings added 21 and Milwaukee rallied in the fourth quarter for a victory over Philadelphia.
• Jazz 97, Timberwolves 93: In Minneapolis, Al Jefferson had 20 points and 11 rebounds, and Paul Millsap scored 21 points to power Utah Jazz to a victory over Minnesota.
• Hornets 99, Trail Blazers 63: In New Orleans, Anthony Davis had 21 points and 11 rebounds, and New Orleans handed Portland its fifth straight loss.
• Clippers 106, Rockets 96: In Los Angeles, Caron Butler scored 17 of his 19 points in the opening quarter when the Clippers shot 77 percent and Los Angeles led all the way.