PHOENIX - Deron Williams had 21 points and 11 assists, and the Brooklyn Nets held on for a 102-100 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Sunday night.
The Suns' Goran Dragic fell a rebound shy of his second career triple-double with 31 points, 12 assists and nine boards. He was a point short of his career scoring high.
Brook Lopez added 20 points, Kris Humphries 17 and C.J. Watson 14 for the Nets, playing without Joe Johnson, who bruised his thigh in Brooklyn's loss to the Clippers in Los Angeles on Saturday night.
The Suns had a chance at the end when Dragic purposely missed the second of two free with 3 seconds left and Phoenix's Hamed Haddadi controlled the rebound. But the big Iranian's shot was off the mark.
Wesley Johnson added 21 points - including 5 of 9 three-pointers - for the Suns, who were coming off consecutive blowout losses at home to Washington and Minnesota.
• Heat 109, Bobcats 77: In Miami, LeBron James and company put on quite a show for some of the biggest names in sports on Sunday night.
James had 32 points, 10 assists and eight rebounds, Chris Bosh added 15 points and the Miami Heat won its 26th straight game.
The world's best were courtside in Miami: Novak Djokovic, the top-ranked men's tennis player; Wladimir Klitschko, the world heavyweight boxing king; and Rory McIlroy, who sits atop the golf rankings for at least one more night.
• Rockets 96, Spurs 95: In Houston, James Harden sank an off-balance jumper with 4.5 seconds left to lift Houston to the victory.
• Hawks 104, Bucks 99: In Milwaukee, Al Horford scored 24 points to help Atlanta rally for the win.
• Thunder 103, Trail Blazers 83: In Oklahoma City, Kevin Durant had 24 points and 10 rebounds, Russell Westbrook fueled a key third-quarter spurt and the Thunder pulled away for the win.
• Bulls 104, Timberwolves 97: In Minneapolis, Nate Robinson had 22 points and 10 assists for Chicago, and Carlos Boozer added 19 points and 12 rebounds.
Former Wildcat Derrick Williams scored 28 points and Ricky Rubio had 15 points and eight assists for the Timberwolves.
• Mavericks 113, Jazz 108: In Dallas, Mike James scored a season-high 19 points, Dirk Nowitzki added 17 and Dallas beat slumping Utah.
• 76ers 117, Kings 103: In Sacramento, Calif., Dorell Wright hit six three-pointers and scored 22 points, Jrue Holiday added 21 and Philadelphia snapped its longest road losing streak in over 25 years.