MIAMI - LeBron James became the first player in NBA history to score 30 points and shoot at least 60 percent in six straight games, and Miami beat Portland 117-104 Tuesday night.
Chris Bosh added 32 points and 11 rebounds for Miami.
James scored 30 points on 11-for-15 shooting, and Dwyane Wade added 24 points for Miami, which wasted a pair of 14-point leads - then put the game away with a 14-0 run in the final minutes.
Damian Lillard had a game-high 33 points for Portland, which got 29 from LaMarcus Aldridge and 20 from Wesley Matthews.
• Jazz 109, Thunder 94: In Salt Lake City, Al Jefferson scored 23 points, Paul Millsap had 18, and Utah broke the Thunder's four-game winning streak.
Utah's bench outscored Oklahoma City's 49-25, and the Jazz bigs dominated the boards, holding a 16-7 edge on offensive rebounds.
• Rockets 116, Warriors 107: In Oakland, Calif., James Harden had 27 points and seven rebounds on a nagging left knee, and Chandler Parsons added 21 points and nine assists.
• Raptors 109, Nuggets 108: In Toronto, Rudy Gay hit a pull-up jump shot with less than five seconds remaining, and Toronto beat short-handed Denver.
• Grizzlies 108, Kings 101: In Memphis, Tenn., Marc Gasol had 24 points and 12 rebounds, and Mike Conley scored 22 points.
• Celtics guard Leandro Barbosa has a torn ACL in his left knee and will miss the rest of the season.
Barbosa injured the knee in Monday night's game against the Bobcats. He became the third Celtics player in two weeks to have a season-ending injury, joining All-Star point guard Rajon Rondo (torn ACL) and first-round draft choice Jared Sullinger (back surgery).
• Bulls star Derrick Rose still has no target date for his return from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, and he even indicated he might sit out the season.
• Two of the Nuggets' three top scorers sat out Tuesday: forward Danilo Gallinari (sinus infection) and guard Andre Iguodala (strained neck).