NEW ORLEANS - Greivis Vasquez scored 19 points, Al-Farouq Aminu added 16, and the New Orleans Hornets snapped a four-game losing streak with a 93-84 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night.
Vasquez, who scored 15 points in the first half, was 8 of 9 from the field and had 12 assists in his 19th double-double of the season.
Ryan Anderson added 14 points and Robin Lopez 11 for the Hornets, who were making a rare appearance in New Orleans Arena. Because of the Super Bowl this past week, the Hornets were playing only their second home game in the past eight and fourth in the past 13.
Marcin Gortat and Jared Dudley each scored 14 points for the Suns, who came in off a victory at Memphis on Tuesday night.
• Pacers 88, 76ers 69: In Philadelphia, Roy Hibbert had 16 points and 13 rebounds to lead Indiana. The Central Division-leading Pacers won their third game in three night and showed no signs of weariness.
• Celtics 99, Raptors 95: In Toronto, Kevin Garnett scored a season-high 27 points with 10 rebounds, Paul Pierce had 12 points and 11 rebounds, and Boston remained unbeaten since losing Rajon Rondo to a season-ending knee injury.
• Cavaliers 122, Bobcats 95: In Cleveland, Kyrie Irving scored 22 points in just three quarters, rookie Dion Waiters added 19 and Cleveland didn't overlook a team with a worse record than its own.
• Wizards 106, Knicks 96: In Washington, D.C., John Wall had 21 points and nine assists, Trevor Ariza scored 20 points and Washington broke the New York's five-game winning streak. The Wizards also snapped New York's 10-game winning streak over them.
• Clippers 86, Magic 76: In Orlando, Eric Bledsoe had 27 points, including 19 in the second half, as Los Angeles used a big third quarter to top Orlando. The victory ended a three-game losing streak for Los Angeles.
• Nets 93, Pistons 90: In Auburn Hills, Mich., Brook Lopez had 17 points and the Nets won at Detroit for the first time since 2006. Will Bynum's tying 3-point attempt from the right corner was short in the final seconds.
• Hawks 103, Grizzlies 92: In Atlanta, Jeff Teague had 22 points and a season-high 13 assists, and Josh Smith added 19 points and 11 rebounds for Atlanta.
• Heat 114, Rockets 108: In Miami, LeBron James scored 32 points, Dwyane Wade added 31 points and eight assists as Miami held off Houston. James Harden finished with 36 points and 12 rebounds for Houston, which got a 15-point, 14-rebound night from Omer Asik. A night after tying an NBA record by connecting on 23 3-pointers, the Rockets finished 9 for 25 from beyond the arc.
• Thunder 119, Warriors 98: In Oklahoma City, Kevin Durant scored 25 points, Russell Westbrook added 22 and Oklahoma City throttled travel-weary Golden State to win consecutive games for the first time in nearly three weeks.
• Mavericks 105, Trail Blazers 99: In Dallas, O.J. Mayo scored 28 points, Vince Carter hit a critical jumper in the final minute and Dallas beat Portland for coach Rick Carlisle's 500th career victory.
• Jazz 100, Bucks 86: In Salt Lake City, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson each scored 19 points, and Enes Kanter had 17 and a career-high five blocks for Utah. Utah dominated inside as the Bucks were without the NBA's leading shot blocker, Larry Sanders, because of a back injury.
• Spurs 104, Timberwolves 94: In Minneapolis, Danny Green hit eight 3-pointers and scored a career-high 28 points to help San Antonio to its 11th straight win. Tony Parker had 31 points and eight assists.