MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic had 28 points and 11 rebounds Saturday night, and Kevin Love added 23 points and 18 boards to lift Minnesota over Phoenix 111-107.
Andrei Kirilenko had 20 points and five rebounds for the Timberwolves, who were missing guard Ricky Rubio because of back spasms.
Luis Scola had 33 points and 10 rebounds for the Suns, who lost their fifth straight. They led 102-99 with 3:30 to play, but once again failed to close it out.
Pekovic scored two quick ones underneath, but the Suns still had a chance down three with 8.1 seconds left. Dante Cunningham stole the inbounds pass to seal it.
• Thunder 124, Rockets 94: In Houston, Russell Westbrook scored 28 points, and Kevin Durant added 26 as Oklahoma City built a big lead in the second quarter and rolled on.
Durant scored 11 points during a 16-0 run by the Thunder to end the first half and extend the lead to 18.
• Trail Blazers 89, 76ers 85: In Portland, Ore., Nicolas Batum had 22 points, eight assists and seven rebounds, Damian Lillard added 20 points, and Portland won its eighth straight at home.
• Hornets 98, Bobcats 95: In Charlotte, N.C., Eric Gordon had 24 points and seven assists, helping New Orleans overcome a 21-point first-half deficit and extend Charlotte's losing streak to 18 games.
• Bucks 104, Heat 85: In Milwaukee, Brandon Jennings scored 25 points, and Mike Dunleavy had 13 of his 18 in the fourth quarter.
• Nets 103, Cavaliers 100: In New York, Brook Lopez scored a season-high 35 points and grabbed 11 rebounds, and Brooklyn improved to 2-0 under interim coach P.J. Carlesimo.
• Grizzlies 81, Nuggets 72: In Memphis, Tenn., Rudy Gay scored eight of his 19 points down the stretch.
• Hawks 109, Pacers 100: In Atlanta, Lou Williams had 21 points and a career-high 12 assists, and Al Horford added 20 points.
• Raptors 123, Magic 88: In Orlando, Fla., DeMar DeRozan scored 21 points, and Jose Calderon added 15 points and 10 assists.
• Bulls 87, Wizards 77: In Chicago, Marco Belinelli came off the bench to score 17 points, and Carlos Boozer added 15 points and 12 rebounds.
• Warriors 101, Celtics 83: In Oakland, Calif., the game ended late.