PHOENIX - Shannon Brown scored 14 of his 22 points in the third quarter, Jared Dudley added 20 points and the Phoenix Suns pulled off another big rally to beat the Sacramento Kings 101-90 Monday.
The Suns were out of sorts throughout the first half, scoring 43 points while trailing by up to 19.
Brown helped them outscore Sacramento 31-14 in the third quarter and Dudley provided the cushion down the stretch to give Phoenix its first three-game winning streak of the season.
Marcin Gortat had 14 points and 13 rebounds, and Luis Scola gave the Suns his usual hustle while scoring 14 points and dishing out a career-high 10 assists.
The Kings played well early, but faded down the stretch to lose their fourth straight game. Jimmer Fredette had 22 points and Aaron Brooks added 12 for Sacramento.
• Rockets 109, Knicks 96: in New York, Jeremy Lin won again at Madison Square Garden - and for the first time this season, the Knicks didn't.
Lin had 22 points and eight assists in his return to New York, helping the Rockets end the Knicks' 10-game home winning streak to open the season.
• Thunder 107, Spurs 93: In Oklahoma City, Serge Ibaka tied his career-best with 25 points and grabbed a season-high 17 rebounds as the Thunder won its 11th straight game.
• Clippers 88, Pistons 76: In Auburn Hills, Mich., Jamal Crawford scored 15 points and Chris Paul added 14 as the Clippers won their 10th straight.
• Magic 102, Timberwolves 93: In Orlando, Fla., Glen Davis scored 28 points and J.J. Redick had 18 points and seven assists as the Magic won.
• Grizzlies 80, Bulls 71: In Memphis, Tenn., Mike Conley had 17 points, and Zach Randolph added 10 points and 15 rebounds as the Grizzlies won.