The Miami Heat trounced the Indiana Pacers last night, 117-92, to clinch the Eastern Conference Finals and advance to the NBA Finals. This is the fourth straight year that the Heat will appear in the Finals — a feat that hasn't been accomplished since the Boston Celtics did it in 1984-87.
- RichRod, Arizona Wildcats pursue alternatives at running back
- Arizona Wildcats QBs Brandon Dawkins, Anu Solomon return to practice
- Arizona Wildcats QB Brandon Dawkins says he is cleared from concussion
- Recruiting: Top Arizona commit Greg Johnson will visit Nebraska
- Arizona Wildcats rewind: Five takeaways from the UA’s 48-14 loss to USC