It's monday morning, but we're just a few days away from gameday. Arizona travels to USC on Thursday night for a Fox Sports 1 primetime game at 7:30 p.m.
Rich Rodriguez will meet with reporters at noon today and the Wildcats will head to Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon for their first Thursday game since a win over UCLA two seasons ago.
To get you ready, here are a few Monday morning links:
• In Greg Hansen's Sunday notes, he leads with some good information on B.J. Denker and the UA's passing game. He tells you not to give up on Denker quite yet.
• Kicker Jake Smith and punter Drew Riggleman are looking to improve their consistency as the season treks on. It's a story that could be on repeat with this program, it seems.
• USC star receiver Marqise Lee is questionable for Thursday's game with a knee injury. Receivers coach Tee Martin tells the Los Angeles Times "you don't want to get a guy out there with that kind of talent that's not 100 percent."
• The Trojans are banged up at the receiver spot and only had one healthy player go through practice on Sunday. It's certainly something to watch on Thursday.
• The folks at the Pac-12 blog on ESPN.com put out their newest conference power rankings and have Arizona at No. 8.
• Athlon Sports has the Wildcats one spot higher at No. 7.
• CBS Sports released its latest bowl rankings last night and still has Arizona playing Utah State in the Las Vegas Bowl on Dec. 21.