The rain is coming down at a steady pace at Arizona Stadium, but the AIA doesn't control Pac-12 football, so it'll be game on here in less than a couple hours.
To help get you ready for kick off, here are a few links worth checking out:
• Our advance focuses on just how much talent Oregon has and that if the Wildcats are thinking upset today, they could use some help from the Ducks.
• We have some good stuff in the hot sheet today, including senior superlatives from Tevin Hood, B.J. Denker talking about yelling and get yelled at, a Q+A with Jake Fischer, a look at the last time Oregon and Arizona played and a brief study of some of RichRod's worst offensive games, which includes the Ducks last year.
• Greg Hansen, in my favorite column of the week, talks weather, Marcus Mariota and the Zona Zoo in Dear Mr. Football.
• The guys at the ESPN Pac-12 blog have put together their Pac-12 primer for the day, which is always a good look at all the league games.
• The Oregonian put together a cool look back at the 2009 Oregon-Arizona game that the UA lost 44-41 in double overtime.
• Andrew Greif of the Oregonian put together five things to watch today and has a few good points in there.
• A great lead from Ryan Thorburn of the Eugene Register-Guard today in his advance of the game, playing off a popular saying at Autzen Stadium.
That's it for now. Enjoy the game and stay dry.