We're still about 10 hours away from tonight's Territorial Cup battle in Tempe, but it's never too early for some gameday links.
• Our advance focuses on the genuine dislike between the two sides and some of the comments that were made by both teams throughout the week. That includes linebacker Marquis Flowers answering "absolutely nothing" when asked what stands out about ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly.
• The hot sheet looks at Ka'Deem Carey's near decision to attend ASU, Terrence Miller's move to tight end, last year's game in Tucson and some of the closest Territorial Cup games in history.
• Dear Mr. Football is always a great read. This week's may be one of my favorites. Greg Hansen, in his weekly column, talks Todd Graham, DirecTV, double-digit road underdogs and more. Read this!
• Jon Wilner, with the Bay Area News Group, who is as tapped into the Pac-12 as anyone, looked at the murky Pac-12 bowl picture yesterday. He has the Wildcats heading to a non-Pac 12 bowl at the moment, which may be the UA's preference.
• The Arizona Republic's advance focuses on ASU's need to "contain" Ka'Deem Carey tonight.
• Republic columnist Paola Boivin offers five reasons why ASU will win tonight's Territorial Cup game.
• Here's the always good-to-read Pac-12 primer from the guys at the ESPN Pac-12 Blog.