For Arizona fans, days like Saturday were made for Twitter.
Funny cracks came all day on the social network and we have compiled our 10 favorite tweets from the day.
If we missed any, let us know.
1. Arizona Athletics: A well-played shot at Oregon's "Win The Day" slogan.
2. @ChrisTonner10: Everyone remembers when Arizona fans prematurely rushed the field in 2009. Now it's OK to joke about that and Chris hilariously points that out.
3. @FOX_JayClemons: A tough day for Michigan (24-21 losers to Iowa) was made tougher with this tweet. It seems people are starting to wonder if Rich Rodriguez was let go a season too soon by the Wolverines.
Michigan should hire Arizona's coach ...— Jay Clemons (@FOX_JayClemons) November 23, 2013
4. @wilnerhotline: With Arizona's win, Stanford now goes to the Pac-12 championship game, which makes Cardinal LB Shane Skov a happy man.
Stanford LB Shayne Skov: "I'll be thankful for Ka'Deem Carey and RichRod on Thursday."— Jon Wilner (@wilnerhotline) November 24, 2013
5. @Big_Blake4: Former CDO Dorado and current Stanford linebacker thanks fellow Dorado Jared Tevis for knocking off Oregon.
@TucTownTevis good job bro and thank you!!— Blake Martinez (@Big_Blake4) November 24, 2013
6. @Art_Thiel: A shot at Phil Knight and the University of Nike.
BREAKING: Phil Knight fires University of Oregon.— Art Thiel (@Art_Thiel) November 23, 2013
7. @eitancramer: Former Oregon coach Chip Kelly may want to avoid Nick Foles tomorrow.
8. @MatthewTroupe: The Arizona baseball closer with a nice quip about ice tea sales in Eugene.
I foresee a sales decrease of Arizona Ice Teas in Eugene for the next year— Mathew Troupe (@MathewTroupe) November 24, 2013
9. @davidpollack47: The ESPN analyst takes a shot at Oregon's Josh Huff and De'Anthony Thomas for saying they weren't all that excited about possibly playing in the Rose Bowl.
Good news DeAnthony Thomas & Josh Huff, you won't be stuck going to the Rose Bowl. Roasted Duck being served in Arizona. 41-16— David Pollack (@davidpollack47) November 23, 2013
10. @PretendLouHoltz: Well this one is pretty easy to understand.
Orethon hash one unithorm for every Arishona pointh— Lou Holtz (@PretendLouHoltz) November 23, 2013