Arizona Daily Star sports reporter Ryan Finley answered questions during a live chat. Go to the mobile extras section on your phone to see what he and others said about Saturday's game against USC.
As featured on
As the starting tight end for a team that rarely uses one, Drew Robinson is about as necessary as snow tires on Speedway. That might be changing soon.
Freshman Sani Fuimaono spent the last two weeks battling players from Stanford and Oregon, tiring work for even the most experienced Arizona Wildcats football player. But the rewards are worth it.
Nick Foles is on pace to break the UA's single-season and career passing marks, but may also set a record for most hits taken. Foles has been sacked 12 times this season, including 10 times in the last two games, for a loss of 99 yards. He's been hurried at least a dozen more times.
- Arizona-Irvine postgame: On fouls, fatigue and the zone
- Arizona basketball: Trier out for UC Irvine game
- Arizona-Irvine pregame: Slow starts hurting Wildcats
- NCAA now permitting Arizona Wildcats standout Allonzo Trier to travel
- Arizona-Gonzaga postgame: On PJC's domino effect and why Karnowski wasn't doubled
- Recruiting: 4-star commit Nathan Tilford will visit Arizona Wildcats this weekend
- Arizona Wildcats QB Khalil Tate will know what to expect next time
- It's official: CB coach Donté Williams leaves Arizona Wildcats to join Nebraska staff
- Recruiting: Arizona still after 4-star cornerbacks Thomas Graham, Jaylon Redd
- Four-star athlete Greg Johnson decommits from Arizona Wildcats