Arizona Daily Star sports reporter Ryan Finley answered questions during a live chat. Go to the mobile extras section on your phone to see what he and others said about Saturday's game against USC.
As featured on
As the starting tight end for a team that rarely uses one, Drew Robinson is about as necessary as snow tires on Speedway. That might be changing soon.
Freshman Sani Fuimaono spent the last two weeks battling players from Stanford and Oregon, tiring work for even the most experienced Arizona Wildcats football player. But the rewards are worth it.
Nick Foles is on pace to break the UA's single-season and career passing marks, but may also set a record for most hits taken. Foles has been sacked 12 times this season, including 10 times in the last two games, for a loss of 99 yards. He's been hurried at least a dozen more times.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Website places Arizona QB Anu Solomon among college football's 'elite'
- Recruiting: Arizona target Bruce Judson to decide soon, Burmeister pushing
- Recruiting: Huge weekend of visitors for Arizona football
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler