Construction workers used electric hammers to bear down on a bust of John "Button" Salmon outside McKale Center on Tuesday, July 30. The demo work (the inscribed marble panels were spared) will free the carved likeness from a concrete base to be moved near the Lowell-Stevens Football Facility.
As featured on
Under another Tucson summer sun, under another coaching staff, the final days of July would'…
- Recruiting: 6-foot-5 receiver Warren Jackson commits to Arizona football
- Arizona linebacker Kendal Franklin will transfer from UA
- Recruiting: CB Malik Hausman verbally commits to Arizona, 18th commit for '17
- Recruiting: Who will commit next for Arizona football?
- Recruiting: 3-star safety Xavier Bell commits to Arizona football, 17th commit for 2017