UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — The new Pac-12 Networks still do not have a distribution deal with Direct TV or Dish Network, but they today announced an outline for a television schedule.
Speaking at Pac-12 Media Day, Pac-12 Enterprises president Gary Stevenson detailed the plans for the stations, which launch Aug. 15:
• A 30-minute football season preview show for each team, and a 1-hour special for the league as a whole.
• “Pac-12 Football Encore,” showcasing the 10 best games from last year.
• A replay of all 79 games this year— on the networks, ESPN, ABC and Fox — in 60 minutes apiece.
• Live pregame, postgame and halftime shows from the San Francisco studio.
• Game recaps on Sunday nights
• Coaches shows on Tuesday nights