The University of Arizona Football team held it's first team practice today August 4, 2011. Returning are Nick Foles, Juron Criner, and Keola Antolin among others.
As featured on
The Arizona Wildcats opened training camp with an efficient, if unspectacular, early-morning practice.
The Rincon Vista practice facility hummed with excitement and throbbed with early morning heat Thursday, when the Arizona Wildcats held their first workout of training camp. Luckily, wide receiver Dan Buckner was there to cool things off.
As the only experienced running back on the Arizona Wildcats roster, Keola Antolin will be carrying some extra weight on his shoulders this fall. And on his biceps and thighs, too.
- NCAA now permitting Arizona Wildcats standout Allonzo Trier to travel
- Arizona-Gonzaga postgame: On PJC's domino effect and why Karnowski wasn't doubled
- Arizona basketball: Allonzo Trier not playing vs. Gonzaga
- Arizona-Gonzaga pregame: More drama around Wildcat basketball
- Arizona basketball: Trier reportedly boards Wildcats' flight to L.A.
- It's official: CB coach Donté Williams leaves Arizona Wildcats to join Nebraska staff
- Recruiting: Arizona still after 4-star cornerbacks Thomas Graham, Jaylon Redd
- Four-star athlete Greg Johnson decommits from Arizona Wildcats
- CB coach Donté Williams expected to leave Arizona Wildcats for Nebraska
- Report: Arizona Wildcats CB coach Donté Williams could be headed to Nebraska (updated)