The University of Arizona Football team held it's first team practice today August 4, 2011. Returning are Nick Foles, Juron Criner, and Keola Antolin among others.
As featured on
The Arizona Wildcats opened training camp with an efficient, if unspectacular, early-morning practice.
The Rincon Vista practice facility hummed with excitement and throbbed with early morning heat Thursday, when the Arizona Wildcats held their first workout of training camp. Luckily, wide receiver Dan Buckner was there to cool things off.
As the only experienced running back on the Arizona Wildcats roster, Keola Antolin will be carrying some extra weight on his shoulders this fall. And on his biceps and thighs, too.
Wildcat Sports Report
Sign up to get sports news and blog headlines
- Arizona Wildcats picked No. 1 in ESPN's latest preseason poll
- Arizona basketball: Well-traveled Kadeem Allen visits Lakers
- Arizona basketball: Emmanuel Akot to reclassify, join Wildcats next season
- Rawle Alkins to withdraw from NBA Draft, return to Arizona Wildcats
- Arizona basketball: Alkins subbed out of Jazz workout
- RichRod: New Arizona Wildcats QB Donavan Tate to provide 'immediate competition'
- DE Darrell Cloy Jr. becomes latest Arizona Wildcat to take medical retirement
- Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez not thrilled with outcomes of NCAA rule changes
- Arizona Wildcats tight end Brion Anduze forced to retire because of knee injury
- Three-star linebacker Issaiah Johnson commits to Arizona Wildcats