The University of Arizona Football team held it's first team practice today August 4, 2011. Returning are Nick Foles, Juron Criner, and Keola Antolin among others.
As featured on
The Arizona Wildcats opened training camp with an efficient, if unspectacular, early-morning practice.
The Rincon Vista practice facility hummed with excitement and throbbed with early morning heat Thursday, when the Arizona Wildcats held their first workout of training camp. Luckily, wide receiver Dan Buckner was there to cool things off.
As the only experienced running back on the Arizona Wildcats roster, Keola Antolin will be carrying some extra weight on his shoulders this fall. And on his biceps and thighs, too.
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier 'shocked' by positive PED test
- Arizona basketball: Miller praises Byrne's work for program, McKale
- By leaving for 'Bama, Greg Byrne forfeiting retention fund valued at $2.18 million
- Arizona basketball: Ayton to anchor McDonald's All-American West team
- UA investigating bird-flipping ASU player's claim of racial slurs
- Week-by-week breakdown of Arizona Wildcats’ 2017 football schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats after a new quarterback for 2017 class
- Arizona Wildcats' 2017 football schedule is revealed; spring practice to start Feb. 18
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day
- 3-star defensive end My-King Johnson, from Tempe, commits to Arizona Wildcats