The University of Arizona Football team held it's first team practice today August 4, 2011. Returning are Nick Foles, Juron Criner, and Keola Antolin among others.
As featured on
The Arizona Wildcats opened training camp with an efficient, if unspectacular, early-morning practice.
The Rincon Vista practice facility hummed with excitement and throbbed with early morning heat Thursday, when the Arizona Wildcats held their first workout of training camp. Luckily, wide receiver Dan Buckner was there to cool things off.
As the only experienced running back on the Arizona Wildcats roster, Keola Antolin will be carrying some extra weight on his shoulders this fall. And on his biceps and thighs, too.
- Arizona basketball: Miller expecting both Allen and Ristic to play this week
- Arizona basketball: Lauri Markkanen named Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Arizona basketball: Wildcats move to No. 4 in AP Top 25 and (probably) to No. 2 seed
- UA-UW postgame: On Allen's prognosis, Ristic's setback and Trier's decisions
- UA-UW pregame: GameDay confirms Feb. 25 appearance at McKale
- Arizona Wildcats add quarterback K'Hari Lane to their 2017 recruiting class
- Nine observations from the Arizona Wildcats’ first spring practice of 2017
- Recruiting: Florida transfer Cameron Dillard, others visit Arizona Wildcats
- DT Justin Holt takes medical retirement, won't play for Arizona Wildcats
- RichRod updates staff situation, personnel matters on eve of Arizona Wildcats spring practice