After Nevada blew a 13-point lead in the last 46 seconds to lose the New Mexico Bowl to the Arizona Wildcats, the players looked dazed, but maybe not surprised.
Twice earlier this year, the Wolf Pack lost huge leads.
"Guys just gotta stay focused for four quarters," linebacker Albert Rosette said. "I don't know if people think we have the game in the bag, or think they don't have to play anymore because it's almost over."
Nevada led South Florida by 11 with 3 minutes left and San Diego State by 10 with 4 minutes to play. The Wolf Pack lost both - at home.
"You've got to stand up and make a play," Nevada coach Chris Ault said. "The game is on the line. You don't have time to be shell-shocked."
Arizona knows that, too.
The Wildcats played seven games this season in which the two teams were within one score with less than five minutes left.
They won four, including Saturday's bowl, but lost three memorable games: to ranked Oregon State and Stanford, and to rival Arizona State.
"We'd like to get a couple more wins, but we can't change the past," safety Marquis Flowers said. "We got a good one (Saturday)."
Here's a look at the other six UA games that came down to the wire:
Arizona 24, Toledo 17 (OT)
• When and where: Sept. 1 at Arizona Stadium
• With 5 minutes left: The game was tied.
• And then: UA kicker John Bonano missed a field goal at the buzzer that would have won the game, forcing overtime.
• The highlight: Rolling right on third-and-10 from Toledo's 25 in overtime, UA quarterback Matt Scott found Terrence Miller for the eventual winner.
Oregon State 38, Arizona 35
• When and where: Sept. 29 at Arizona Stadium
• With 5 minutes left: The Wildcats led, 35-31, after a 7-yard Austin Hill touchdown catch.
• And then: Oregon State marched on a 10-play, 75-yard drive, converting two third downs.
• The highlight: After calling a timeout at third-and-5 at the UA 9, Oregon State's Sean Mannion hit tight end Connor Hamlett to score with 1:09 left. The UA threw an interception with 43 seconds remaining.
Stanford 54, Arizona 48 (OT)
• When and where: Oct. 6 at Stanford Stadium
• With 5 minutes left: The Wildcats led, 48-41, after having been up 14 with 6:35 left.
• And then: Stanford forced an Arizona three-and-out. The Cardinal drove 79 yards on 14 plays to tie it with 41 seconds left.
• The highlight: On third-and-10 in overtime, Scott's pass was tipped and intercepted by Chase Thomas. Stanford scored to win two plays later.
Arizona 39, USC 36
• When and where: Oct 27 at Arizona Stadium
• With 5 minutes left: USC scored a touchdown and made a 2-point conversion with 4:40 to play to cut the lead to three.
• And then: With Scott on the sidelines after suffering a head injury, Ka'Deem Carey ran seven-straight times, earning two first downs before the UA finally punted with 55 seconds left.
• The highlight: Matt Barkley's 48-yard Hail Mary fell incomplete at the buzzer.
Arizona 34, Utah 24
• When and where: Nov. 18 at Rice-Eccles Stadium
• With 5 minutes left: The Wildcats led, 31-24.
• And then: After Utah failed to convert a fourth-and-4 at its own 27, the Wildcats ran on four consecutive plays to line up for a field goal.
• The highlight: Bonano clinched the game with a 24-yard chip shot with 1:09 to play.
Arizona State 41, Arizona 34
• When and where: Nov. 24 at Arizona Stadium
• With 5 minutes left: ASU led, 34-27, after Cameron Marshall's 8-yard touchdown run following a blocked punt.
• And then: Scott threw an interception on fourth-and-6 at the ASU 44.
• The highlight: Robert Nelson returned the interception to the 2, and ASU scored three plays later to go up 14.