As featured on
For weeks, the Arizona Wildcats have agonized over a key player's knee injury.
Justin Washington is doing just fine.
Wait, you thought we were talking about quarterback Nick Foles?
It's easy to blame place-kicker Alex Zendejas for the Arizona Wildcats' 30-29 loss to rival …
The Rincon Vista practice facility hummed with excitement and throbbed with early morning heat Thursday, when the Arizona Wildcats held their first workout of training camp. Luckily, wide receiver Dan Buckner was there to cool things off.
- Arizona-Xavier postgame: Trier has 'faith' in Miller after Sweet 16 loss
- Arizona-Xavier pregame: Mack, Miller face emotional matchup
- Arizona basketball: Lavin says Xavier has successfully 'reinvented' itself
- Arizona-Saint Mary's postgame: On Alkins' week ahead, Sweet 16 return, and Simmons' role
- UA-Saint Mary's pregame: Wildcats' defense will be challenged
- Arizona Wildcats lose another would-be transfer to North Carolina
- Former Arizona quarterback B.J. Denker rejoins Wildcats as staff analyst
- RichRod on Arizona Wildcats’ QB battle: Khalil Tate has to beat out Brandon Dawkins
- Who is (and who isn't) scheduled to participate in Arizona Wildcats' pro day
- With Arizona pro day looming, RichRod says ex-Wildcat Samajie Grant is ‘an NFL guy’