As featured on
For weeks, the Arizona Wildcats have agonized over a key player's knee injury.
Justin Washington is doing just fine.
Wait, you thought we were talking about quarterback Nick Foles?
It's easy to blame place-kicker Alex Zendejas for the Arizona Wildcats' 30-29 loss to rival …
The Rincon Vista practice facility hummed with excitement and throbbed with early morning heat Thursday, when the Arizona Wildcats held their first workout of training camp. Luckily, wide receiver Dan Buckner was there to cool things off.
- UA-UCLA postgame: On upside, minute-trimming and Miller's new hook
- UA-UCLA pregame: What Allonzo Trier's return means now ... and later
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to make season debut Saturday vs. UCLA
- UA-USC postgame: On Trier's testing schedule, defensive slippage and Alkins' frustration
- Arizona Wildcats guard Allonzo Trier to miss Thursday's game
- Week-by-week breakdown of Arizona Wildcats’ 2017 football schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats after a new quarterback for 2017 class
- Arizona Wildcats' 2017 football schedule is revealed; spring practice to start Feb. 18
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day
- 3-star defensive end My-King Johnson, from Tempe, commits to Arizona Wildcats