As featured on
For weeks, the Arizona Wildcats have agonized over a key player's knee injury.
Justin Washington is doing just fine.
Wait, you thought we were talking about quarterback Nick Foles?
It's easy to blame place-kicker Alex Zendejas for the Arizona Wildcats' 30-29 loss to rival …
The Rincon Vista practice facility hummed with excitement and throbbed with early morning heat Thursday, when the Arizona Wildcats held their first workout of training camp. Luckily, wide receiver Dan Buckner was there to cool things off.
- Arizona basketball: Pinder cleared for two seasons
- Arizona Wildcats star Allonzo Trier subbed out of Pac-12 media day amid eligibility questions
- Arizona picked to finish second in Pac-12 poll
- Four-star forward Ira Lee commits to Arizona Wildcats
- Wildcats ranked No. 11 in coaches' preseason basketball Top 25
- Recruiting: Arizona football coaches all over the map on bye week
- RichRod, Arizona Wildcats pursue alternatives at running back
- Arizona Wildcats QBs Brandon Dawkins, Anu Solomon return to practice
- Arizona Wildcats QB Brandon Dawkins says he is cleared from concussion
- Recruiting: Top Arizona commit Greg Johnson will visit Nebraska