As featured on
Nick Foles, Arizona's starting quarterback, missed the UA's wins over Washington and UCLA while recovering from a dislocated right kneecap. Receiver David Douglas practically disappeared with him.
Maybe it's a sports thing, the apostrophe. After all, if Louisiana Lafayette's Cajuns can be Ragin', and if UNLV's Rebels can be Runnin', then UA wide receiver Johnny Jackson is allowed to lay claim to another nickname.
- Arizona basketball: On Simmons' leap, Alkins' attitude and Miller's sweat equity
- Wildcats to wear new basketball uniforms in '16-17
- Arizona basketball: Tickets on sale for Michigan State game
- NBA 2K17 'picks' roster of all-time Arizona Wildcats greats
- Three of four college basketball annuals put Wildcats in Top 10
- Arizona Wildcats RB Nick Wilson questionable vs. UCLA; QB Anu Solomon out
- Arizona Wildcats get verbal commitment from DL Austin Faoliu
- Marcel Yates hopes simplifying scheme will aid Arizona Wildcats’ defense
- Officials: Toxic mix of medications killed Arizona Wildcats lineman Zach Hemmila
- Arizona Wildcats receiver Samajie Grant getting looks at running back