As featured on
Reggie Gilbert spent the last few months considering a scholarship offer from the Arizona Wi…
A.J. Simmons spent his junior season filling in for injured Rob Gronkowski at tight end. So when fullback/H-back Taimi Tutogi went down with an ankle injury last week, Simmons knew the drill. "I guess I'm filling some shoes now," he said.
PULLMAN, Wash. - Their paths crossed in an instant, the Arizona Wildcats' injured starter greeting his eager backup with a slap to the helmet. "Go get 'em," Nick Foles told Matt Scott. It beats "Don't screw up."
- Meet the Arizona football newcomer: Cornerback Lorenzo Burns
- RichRod: Wildcats' depth remains a concern at several positions
- Meet the Arizona football newcomer: receiver Shawn Poindexter
- Ex-Arizona receiver Austin Hill making a name on HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
- BYU names Taysom Hill starting QB for opener against Arizona