Bands, cheerleaders and teams from both sides entertained a few hundred fans on the banks of the San Antonio River just a few days before the kick-off of the Alamo Bowl.
As featured on
SAN ANTONIO - The mask goes on in sticky, smudgy stripes. Holding the nub of an Easton eyeblack stick, Ricky Elmore covers his eyes, cheeks and chin. He changes.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas - Bo Bowling made mistakes. For 13 months, he was afraid those decisions - which became felonies when, in February 2009, police officers searched his home - would ruin his life irreparably.
Dear Mr. Football: Is Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden really 27? Is that fair? Weeden is indeed 27. He's so old that he once was traded by the Yankees to the Dodgers for Kevin Brown. He's so old that he was selected in the same baseball draft that produced Prince Fielder, Cole Hamels and Joey Votto.
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Sacred Heart, Northern Colorado complete UA's 2016-17 schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler
- Recruiting: Arizona thinking ahead, making offers for...2019?
- Recruiting: 2017 Arizona target Hunter Echols decommits from UCLA
- Arizona football: D-lineman Anthony Fotu no longer with team