As featured on
Ryak Finch weighs 119 pounds. You do not want to mess with him. He runs at dawn, lifts before lunch, flips tractor tires that tower over his head, uses a 35-pound rock as a shot put and knocks off 100 push-ups and 300 sit-ups before bed.
On Saturday on the UA mall, in front of Old Main, Mike and Kathy Tuiasosopo will serve as the 2010 Tucson Ambassadors in the March for Babies. It is both fitting and rewarding. The 5K walk, which begins at 8 a.m., is expected to draw thousands in support of the March of Dimes.
- Arizona-Irvine postgame: On fouls, fatigue and the zone
- Arizona basketball: Trier out for UC Irvine game
- Arizona-Irvine pregame: Slow starts hurting Wildcats
- NCAA now permitting Arizona Wildcats standout Allonzo Trier to travel
- Arizona-Gonzaga postgame: On PJC's domino effect and why Karnowski wasn't doubled
- Recruiting: Even without Donte Williams, Arizona Wildcats still aiming high
- Recruiting: 4-star commit Nathan Tilford will visit Arizona Wildcats this weekend
- Arizona Wildcats QB Khalil Tate will know what to expect next time
- It's official: CB coach Donté Williams leaves Arizona Wildcats to join Nebraska staff
- Recruiting: Arizona still after 4-star cornerbacks Thomas Graham, Jaylon Redd