As featured on
Ryak Finch weighs 119 pounds. You do not want to mess with him. He runs at dawn, lifts before lunch, flips tractor tires that tower over his head, uses a 35-pound rock as a shot put and knocks off 100 push-ups and 300 sit-ups before bed.
On Saturday on the UA mall, in front of Old Main, Mike and Kathy Tuiasosopo will serve as the 2010 Tucson Ambassadors in the March for Babies. It is both fitting and rewarding. The 5K walk, which begins at 8 a.m., is expected to draw thousands in support of the March of Dimes.
- Five-star guard Trevon Duval to visit Arizona Wildcats this weekend
- Arizona basketball: Miller expecting both Allen and Ristic to play this week
- Arizona basketball: Lauri Markkanen named Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Arizona basketball: Wildcats move to No. 4 in AP Top 25 and (probably) to No. 2 seed
- UA-UW postgame: On Allen's prognosis, Ristic's setback and Trier's decisions
- RichRod predicts Arizona Wildcats’ defense will be ‘infinitely better’ in 2017
- Arizona Wildcats add quarterback K'Hari Lane to their 2017 recruiting class
- Nine observations from the Arizona Wildcats’ first spring practice of 2017
- Recruiting: Florida transfer Cameron Dillard, others visit Arizona Wildcats
- DT Justin Holt takes medical retirement, won't play for Arizona Wildcats