As featured on
Unless you're the Oregon Ducks or South Dakota Coyotes, you didn't have a better day of college football than Arizona. And it might get better.
Unfortunately, as Arizona eliminated USC in the semifinals of the Pac-10 tournament, 67-62, Kevin O'Neill's suspension diverted attention from Arizona's skillful game plan and 27th victory of the year.
- Arizona basketball: Pinder cleared for two seasons
- Arizona Wildcats star Allonzo Trier subbed out of Pac-12 media day amid eligibility questions
- Arizona picked to finish second in Pac-12 poll
- Four-star forward Ira Lee commits to Arizona Wildcats
- Wildcats ranked No. 11 in coaches' preseason basketball Top 25
- Recruiting: Arizona football coaches all over the map on bye week
- RichRod, Arizona Wildcats pursue alternatives at running back
- Arizona Wildcats QBs Brandon Dawkins, Anu Solomon return to practice
- Arizona Wildcats QB Brandon Dawkins says he is cleared from concussion
- Recruiting: Top Arizona commit Greg Johnson will visit Nebraska