The Arizona Wildcats played the Washington Huskies in Seattle.
As featured on
Bulldozers will pull into Husky Stadium on Nov. 6, rev their engines and strike, turning the lower bowl of one of the Pac-12's football cathedrals into a heaping mound of concrete, steel and dirt.
The Washington Huskies defeat the Arizona Wildcats 42-31 in Seattle.
Washington running back Chris Polk put up 244 total yards and scored five touchdowns, including two decisive scores in the fourth quarter, and the Huskies prevailed Saturday with a 42-31 win over the Arizona Wildcats. The game was marred by enough video reviews, questionable calls and improbable plays to earn the game a spot on the Syfy Channel.
- Arizona basketball: Miller praises Byrne's work for program, McKale
- By leaving for 'Bama, Greg Byrne forfeiting retention fund valued at $2.18 million
- Arizona basketball: Ayton to anchor McDonald's All-American West team
- UA investigating bird-flipping ASU player's claim of racial slurs
- Arizona-ASU postgame: On Allen's inimitability, Markkanen's demeanor and Simmons' swagger
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats after a new quarterback for 2017 class
- Arizona Wildcats' 2017 football schedule is revealed; spring practice to start Feb. 18
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day
- 3-star defensive end My-King Johnson, from Tempe, commits to Arizona Wildcats
- Arizona Wildcats add punter/placekicker Lucas Havrisik to 2017 recruiting class