The Arizona Wildcats played the Washington Huskies in Seattle.
As featured on
Bulldozers will pull into Husky Stadium on Nov. 6, rev their engines and strike, turning the lower bowl of one of the Pac-12's football cathedrals into a heaping mound of concrete, steel and dirt.
The Washington Huskies defeat the Arizona Wildcats 42-31 in Seattle.
Washington running back Chris Polk put up 244 total yards and scored five touchdowns, including two decisive scores in the fourth quarter, and the Huskies prevailed Saturday with a 42-31 win over the Arizona Wildcats. The game was marred by enough video reviews, questionable calls and improbable plays to earn the game a spot on the Syfy Channel.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Quarterbacks
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Running backs
- Recruiting: About that time Arizona beat out USC for two top players
- What uniform numbers will newest Wildcats wear this fall?
- Junior-college DE Josh Allen won't play for Arizona this season