The Arizona Wildcats played the Washington Huskies in Seattle.
As featured on
Bulldozers will pull into Husky Stadium on Nov. 6, rev their engines and strike, turning the lower bowl of one of the Pac-12's football cathedrals into a heaping mound of concrete, steel and dirt.
The Washington Huskies defeat the Arizona Wildcats 42-31 in Seattle.
Washington running back Chris Polk put up 244 total yards and scored five touchdowns, including two decisive scores in the fourth quarter, and the Huskies prevailed Saturday with a 42-31 win over the Arizona Wildcats. The game was marred by enough video reviews, questionable calls and improbable plays to earn the game a spot on the Syfy Channel.
Wildcat Sports Report
Sign up to get sports news and blog headlines
- Arizona Wildcats picked No. 1 in ESPN's latest preseason poll
- Arizona basketball: Well-traveled Kadeem Allen visits Lakers
- Arizona basketball: Emmanuel Akot to reclassify, join Wildcats next season
- Rawle Alkins to withdraw from NBA Draft, return to Arizona Wildcats
- Arizona basketball: Alkins subbed out of Jazz workout
- RichRod: New Arizona Wildcats QB Donavan Tate to provide 'immediate competition'
- DE Darrell Cloy Jr. becomes latest Arizona Wildcat to take medical retirement
- Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez not thrilled with outcomes of NCAA rule changes
- Arizona Wildcats tight end Brion Anduze forced to retire because of knee injury
- Three-star linebacker Issaiah Johnson commits to Arizona Wildcats