The Arizona Wildcats football team played at University of Colorado Nov. 12, 2011.
As featured on
BOULDER, Colo. -It was, to put it bluntly, a perfect microcosm of a crummy season. The Arizona Wildcats lost to Colorado, 48-29, today, giving the Buffaloes their first-ever Pac-12 victory in front of 48,111 fans on Senior Day.
BOULDER, Colo. - Having watched their Pac-12 hopes crushed in September, their coach fired i…
BOULDER, Colo. - After probably their most inexplicable loss of the season Saturday, the Arizona Wildcats won't need reasons to be motivated this week. At least, that's the hope. The Territorial Cup is on the line Saturday in Tempe.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Quarterbacks
- Arizona training-camp positional preview: Running backs
- Recruiting: About that time Arizona beat out USC for two top players
- What uniform numbers will newest Wildcats wear this fall?
- Junior-college DE Josh Allen won't play for Arizona this season