The University of Arizona held an open house Saturday for the premium seating areas at its $74 million Lowell-Stevens Football Facility. The UA says the seats, by the north end zone, offer "state-of-the-art fan amenities and luxuries."
As featured on
The Arizona Wildcats are on the board.
Under another Tucson summer sun, under another coaching staff, the final days of July would'…
- Arizona Wildcats get verbal commitment from DL Austin Faoliu
- Marcel Yates hopes simplifying scheme will aid Arizona Wildcats’ defense
- Officials: Toxic mix of medications killed Arizona Wildcats lineman Zach Hemmila
- Arizona Wildcats receiver Samajie Grant getting looks at running back
- Arizona Wildcats RB J.J. Taylor ‘more than likely’ out for season