The Salpointe Catholic High School Lancers closed the 2013 regular season in much the same way it closed every other game - by scoring a lot and giving up very little. This time, a good Tucson Badgers team was on the receiving end. How dominant were the top-seeded Lancers this season? The average game score was Salpointe 49.7, Opponent 5.3. Not once did the Lancers score fewer than 40 points, and not once did they allow more than 9.
- Recruiting: Top Arizona commit Greg Johnson is still strong with Wildcats
- How much money does Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez make?
- Arizona, Stanford going in different directions at quarterback
- Arizona Wildcats RB Nick Wilson ‘out for an extended period of time’
- Start time for Arizona Wildcats’ game at Washington State still TBA