Games start at 7 p.m., unless noted. Records are from 2013.
Star’s pick to win in ALL CAPS.
Sierra Vista Buena (6-5) at SALPOINTE CATHOLIC (14-0)
- Where: 1545 E. Copper Street
- Last time: Salpointe, 20-16, Oct. 1, 2010
- Fast fact: The defending state champion Lancers have won the last 17 meetings in the series. Buena’s last win came in 1993, at Salpointe.
Lakeside Blue Ridge (12-2) at SAHUARITA (7-4)
- Where: 350. W. Sahuarita Road, Sahuarita
- Last time: Blue Ridge, 21-0, Aug. 23, 2013
- Fast fact: Two-way senior Geovan Neuser rushed for a team-high 46 yards on seven carries and registered eight total tackles in last year’s meeting against the Northern Arizona power.
IRONWOOD RIDGE (6-5) at Peoria Liberty (8-4)
- Where: 9621 W. Speckled Gecko Drive, Peoria
- Last time: I-Ridge, 42-40, Aug. 23, 2013
- Fast fact: As a sophomore last year, running back Cole McLafferty amassed a season-high 142 yards and three touchdowns on 35 carries against the Lions.